Bushnell Rangefinders – The Name Speaks For Itself
When golf was introduced as a sport, players used to play with a golf ball and golf clubs. With time, the requirement of golfers increased. Today, you will find golfers using golf clubs, golf balls, and a special electronic equipment known as the golf rangefinder. Many of you may not be familiar with the new equipment, which has become a necessity for golfers of this modern era. The best golf rangefinder uses laser technology to determine the distance between a player and the next flag or hole. It also provides distances to various other standing obstacles on a golf course, such as trees. In short, a rangefinder can help a golfer understand certain factors properly in order to play like a professional.
As far as rangefinders are concerned, there are several types available in the market. These are manufactured by different companies. However, it is usually seen that experienced and professional golfers usually prefer to use branded ones such as the Bushnell golf rangefinder. The company is considered to be one of the pioneers in the manufacture, as well as, distribution of rangefinders. Bushnell has been in this field for over half a century, as a result of which the company has become a master in manufacturing rangefinders. Due to the trust generated by the company in the minds of its customers, it is quite normal to expect nothing but the best from them.
Check out the newest models reviews here:
Reasons behind the Growing Popularity of Bushnell Rangefinders
There are several reasons behind the growing popularity of Bushnell rangefinders. Since Bushnell has been making rangefinders for over 60 years, they have a wide variety of such equipment for their different customers.
- Know The Game Of Golf: The founders of Bushnell were keen players of golf. They knew exactly what a golfer needs on a course. This knowledge helped them come up with a wide variety of rangefinders, solely designed for the game of golf. The knowledge and understanding of golf was passed down to future generations and today Bushnell produces rangefinders with the sole aim of providing an enriching experience to every golfer.
- Use of Latest Technology: Bushnell has always favored latest technology in their manufacture of rangefinders. If you often use Bushnell rangefinders, you will know that the company uses patented technology in most of their rangefinders, which are hardly seen in other brands. This is one of the prime reasons behind the growing trust of golfers on Bushnell rangefinders all across the globe.
- Great Guarantee Policy: If you buy any Bushnell rangefinder, you will notice that it comes with a great guarantee policy, which is hardly seen with rangefinders made by other companies. Most of the manufacturers provide a year policy with their rangefinders. On the other hand, Bushnell provides 2 years guarantee policy.
Common Features of Bushnell Rangefinders
Check on any website for some of the best rangefinders and you will find a couple of Bushnell products amongst the top rated ones. There are also several golf experts who rate Bushnell rangefinders very high. Some of the commonly found features in Bushnell products, which make them popular, are listed below.
- Immaculate Accuracy: Are you in search of a golf rangefinder which will provide you with accurate results? Then Bushnell rangefinders is the best answer for you. Some of the top rated rangefinders in the market provide an accuracy of +/-1 yard. However, with most of the rangefinders made by Bushnell you can expect an accuracy of +/-Â yard. If you a professional or experienced golfer, then you will know what a marginal change of reading can prove on a golf course.
- Cost Effective: Bushnell rangefinders cannot be termed as cheap in any way possible. However, if you consider their features and quality, then you will understand their worth. In other words, Bushnell rangefinders have so much to offer that their prices seem affordable in comparison.
- Wide Variety: As discussed above, Bushnell has been in this business for a long time. This has made it possible for the company to come up with a wide variety of rangefinders for its golf loving customers. Their products come with different price tags and with different features.
- Features: The features of Bushnell rangefinders play a primary role in making the devices popular all across the world. For a golfer of any level, the features of a rangefinder is critical. This is where Bushnell scores higher than its competitors. You will find all the essential features in every Bushnell rangefinder and a few extra ones in some of the high range models.
- Impressive Distance Range: The distance range of every Bushnell rangefinder is quite impressive when compared with other similar devices in the market.
- Fast Results: You can expect fast results with every rangefinder manufactured by Bushnell. The company uses E.S.P.2 technology in its rangefinders which helps the devices to provide results much faster than others. If you think that speed can affect the accuracy, then you are highly mistaken. In spite of providing fast results, the accuracy level does not take a hit at all.
- User Friendly: Even if you purchase one of the best rangefinders in the market, it will be of no use if you are unable to use it easily. How a golfer performs on a golf course is largely dependent upon the usability of his rangefinder. Bushnell understands this factor very well. All their devices are very easy to use and hardly takes time for any golfer to understand them.
- Compactness: Golfers like to use lightweight and compact rangefinders so that they can easily carry it along on a golf course. Bushnell devices are both compact and lightweight, which makes them very popular among golfers of various levels.
3 Of the Best Bushnell Rangefinders
Amongst the various popular Bushnell rangefinders in the market, there are 3 top of the line devices, which most of the experienced and professional golfers like to use. These have been discussed in detail below for your knowledge.
If you use the Pro X7 once, you will understand why golfers from every corner of the globe prefer to use Bushnell rangefinders. It gives you a jolt the moment it locks onto a target on the golf course and it also provides accurate readings faster than any other rangefinder.
- Pro X7 uses Pin Seeker technology, as well as, Jolt technology. The former helps the device to locate the next flag, even if it is invisible to the naked eye. The latter helps the user when the device locks onto a target by getting a jolt from the rangefinder.
- The product provides 7x magnification, which is one of the best amongst any rangefinder in the market. It also uses premium HD optics to provide crystal clear images.
- The distance range of the device is also quite impressive between 5 years and a mile. It has a range of 550 yards to the next flag.
- The Pro X7 also uses slope compensation, which allows the device to adjust and measure yardage by taking into consideration any slopes in order to provide accurate readings.
- The Pro X7 is approved by USGA, which means that you can easily use it for any type of golfing competition in any part of the planet.
- The device is waterproof, which makes it usable even when it is raining.
- It is highly accurate with its readings, which makes it very popular amongst golfers.
- The device is extremely user friendly.
- When it comes the price of the Pro X7, it is on the higher side. This makes it unreachable for many golfers.
- Compared to some of the lightweight rangefinders in the market, this Bushnell rangefinder is a bit bulky.
This model, made by Bushnell, helped many golfers change their view about such devices being used on a golf course. The Tour V3 also helps Bushnell cement its hold as the number 1 maker of golf rangefinders. It comes with 5x magnification and Jolt technology. The device is designed ergonomically, which makes it very easy to hold even for longer hours.
- The Tour V3 provides accurate readings even within a yard.
- It also uses Jolt technology and Pin Seeker technology like any other Bushnell rangefinders.
- The Tour V3 is ergonomically designed, which helps golfers to hold the device without much of a problem. This also allows the device to provide a stable grip.
- It provides 5x magnification to help golfers get a clearer view of the next target or flag on a golf course.
- The distance range of the Tour V3 is between 5 yards and 1000 yards. It can accurately measure the distance to the next flag from a maximum distance of 300 yards.
- It has a special Scan Mode which allows the rangefinder to provide you with continuous data of the entire landscape by panning across it.
- Although it does not fall in the category of cheapest rangefinders, the price tag is still affordable by many golfers.
- The vibrations of the rangefinder is quite nice, which act as alerts when it locks onto the next flag or target.
- You can easily grip the device securely and comfortably due to its ergonomic design.
- It is waterproof, which makes it possible to use it even on rainy conditions.
- It can safely be used for any type of golf tournaments.
- The information provides by the Jolt Technology is quite similar to the Pin Seeker Technology, which is of no big help for golfers.
- If you are planning to play several rounds of golf, ten you may find it a bit tiring to hold onto the device in your hands due to its bulky body.
The third from the list of top Bushnell rangefinders is Tour V4. Although it looks quite similar to Tour V3, it is 30% smaller in size and much faster than Tour V3. It has an accuracy of even within a yard and a distance range of 400 yards. Tour V4 has a magnification of 5x.
- Although the magnification of the Tour V4 is 5x and you will find several rangefinders with a better magnification, it is still useful for any golfer on a golf course.
- It is also designed ergonomically, which allows users to carry it comfortably for long.
- The Tour V4 also uses Jolt technology and Pin Seeker technology just like any other Bushnell rangefinders.
- The device can accurately provide the distance ranging from 5 yards to 1000 yards. It can also locate the next flag from a maximum distance of 400 yards.
- The product can give you the exact measurements very fast and also focus on a given object faster than other rangefinders.
- The body of the Tour V4 is waterproof and rainproof. You can easily use it even on a rainy day without worrying about the device getting damaged in water.
- The batteries used in the device are rechargeable and can last for several rounds of golf.
- You can easily make the device legal for any type of golf tour by simply removing the Slope compensation.
- With a magnification of 5x it will fail to provide as clear a view as some of the other rangefinders with a magnification of 6x or 7x.
- Since it does not use E.S.P technology, the device does not provide readings as fast as many other rangefinders.
Since the market is flooded with various types of golf rangefinders, it is very crucial that you take your time and avoid taking hasty decisions when shopping for such a device. There are several rangefinders which are especially designed for newbies in the world of golf. If you are new comer on a golf course, then it will be better for you to try using a basic rangefinder. Opting for a high range device may prove to be useless for you. You may also seek some advice from experienced golfer, whom you may know personally to suggest a few good rangefinders as per your need.