Leupold Golf Rangefinders – One of the Best for Golf Lovers
There are various types of sports played all across the globe. Some love to play baseball, some prefer to play football, some like to play tennis, and some love to play golf. In some parts of the world, golf is considered to be a game for the wealthy class. This is mainly because the golf equipment come with heavy price tags. In the good old days, golfers used to play the game with clubs and balls. As more and more people started to play golf, it was soon realized that gauging the distance to the next target or flag was not a very simple task. This gave birth to the use of golf rangefinders like the Leupold Golf Rangefinder.
Here are the quick links to the newest models:
Rangefinders help to display the distance to the next target. It also displays the distance to other hazards and obstacles along a golf course. When it was introduced, rangefinders were made with simple technologies. It also had a few handful of features to help golfers play their game properly. However, with time, as technologies advanced, rangefinders got more and more user friendly. Today, a rangefinder can display the distance to the next target after taking careful consideration the condition of the landscapes.
Benefits of Rangefinders to Golfers
There are several benefits of a rangefinder to a golfer. Some of these have been mentioned below.
- It helps to speed up the game. With the use of a rangefinder, golfers do not have to spend time wondering about the correct distance to the next target and also select the right club without much thought.
- Rangefinders help golfers play their game with utmost confidence. Since these devices give almost accurate distance readings, players can tee away with much more confidence than otherwise.
- With the help of a good quality rangefinder, golfers can easily improve their ability to make the right decisions on a golf course.
Leupold Golf Rangefinders
Amongst the several reputed manufacturers of golf rangefinders, one of the big names is Leupold. You will find several professional and experienced golfers using Leupold rangefinders to play golf. Some of the products made by the company are listed below.
- Leupold PinCaddie 2 Rangefinder: If you are searching for a golf rangefinder, which will not burn a hole in your pocket, then the Leupold PinCaddie 2 Rangefinder is a good choice. This feature rich device comes with an affordable price tag. It has 6x magnification and comes with Leupold’s exclusive PinHunter 2 Laser Technology. This technology helps eliminate any false readings made by various background hazards such as bushes and trees. The LCD display is also high-contrast and it has the one-touch scan mode for the benefit of players. The device is quite compact to carry around and can easily be used even in raining conditions.
- Leupold Gx-2I2 Rangefinder: This device is one of the latest additions to the existing family of Leupold golf rangefinders. It comes with Tue Golf Range, which provides the exact distances to the different target without providing a simple line of sight. It also assist golfers in selecting the right club to take a specific shot. The distance provided by this device is after considering various altitudes, inclines, declines, as well as, atmospheric conditions. The Leupold Gx-2I2 rangefinder also has the PinHunter 2 Laser Technology to help you find the flag faster than normal. It can provide accurate readings thanks to the Prism Lock technology in the reflective prisms of the device. It has a distance range of 300 yards to the next pin and 800 yards reflective. The body of the rangefinder is waterproof and the Fog Mode enables accurate readings by eliminating false readings.
- Leupold Gx-3Ia2 Rangefinder: This golf rangefinder has USGA approved Line-of-Sight range. The Leupold Gx-3Ia2 rangefinder has DNA engine which enables the device to provide accurate readings faster than you can imagine. In fact, you may easily say that it the fastest of the lot. It has 6x magnification with a distance range of 450 yards to the next pin. It has similar features to other devices made by Leupold such as Prism Lock, Fog Mode, and PinHunter 2 Laser Technology. It can provide accurate readings for distances ranging from 6 yards to 700 yards. The body of the device is waterproof and it is also USGA certified.
- Leupold Gx-4iA2 Rangefinder: Are you looking for a rangefinder which will be better than the best in the market? Then the Leupold Gx-4iA2 rangefinder is the best option for you. It has improved PinHunter 2 Laser Technology, super-fast DNA engine, and Smart Key Technology. The device acts both as a trainer and a player. It can easily be modified and used as per your own striking abilities. This waterproof device has a magnification of 6x and a distance range of 800 yards. It can provide accurate readings of distances from 6 yards to 700 yards. The Club Selector in the rangefinder helps golfers choose the right golf and strike a perfect hole. You can also expect best in class clarity with this device due to the multi-coated lens.
You may think that playing golf is a very simple task. Simply try your hand at the game and your idea about it will change completely. Simply striking the golf ball to make it go down a hole is not enough to excel in golf. You also have to choose the right clubs, gauge the distance to the next hole, gauge the wind direction, and also gauge the various landscapes in order to strike a hole in one successfully. Since there are various types of golf rangefinders in the market, choosing the right on takes a bit of your golf knowledge, as well. If you know what you want in terms of assistance on the golf course, you will find it very simple to buy the perfect rangefinder as per your requirement. It is also recommended to compare a few similar rangefinders in order to decide, for sure, which one to buy finally. Thus, time is important to choose the best rangefinder to help you with your game.